This blog will show some of the inspirations that get me through uni. I am studying Landscape Architecture and Architecture at QUT, Brisbane. The content will be from a range of websites, books, journals and my own thoughts. ~Jess~

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Base Idea for Cabin

This is my base idea for my Cabin.
The design is meant to be for Rex Addison and partner with inspiration from his Taringa House and Studio.
All the levels are in one plan so I could work out what levels I could put on top of each other as I have lots of split levels. (Its easier to work out the levels from the coloured section drawing in the middle).
The elevation is the start of what my Cabin might look like from the outside. I haven't quite worked out the roof structure yet but it will be a combination of the Taringa House roof and the Studios roof.
And of course there will be stilts (maybe even red) to hold the rooms up . I just haven't drawn them in yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment